We appreciate your interest in HALAGEN LIMITED. When you take services from us you also accept to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Each quotation, estimate or contract issued for the supply of services is deemed to incorporate the conditions set out here.
- A written form of agreement, for example a proposal document, contract or email, will be issued for each project or service.
- Written agreements will be mutually agreed between the Client and Halagen Ltd prior to commencement of each project or service.
- Instructions to proceed will need to be confirmed by the client in writing.
Fees and Payments
- Fees will be charged for delivery of Strategy and Business Development and Recruitment Services as set out and agreed in the proposal document.
- Fees for Financial Training Services will be payable no later than one week prior to delivery of the financial training session.
- Recurring fees are payable monthly by standing order by the 21st of each month in which the project or service takes place, unless otherwise agreed with the Client.
- Reasonable expenses incurred in carrying out the contract, e.g. travel, may be charged to the Client at cost.
- Halagen will raise invoices at the commencement of each month in which the project or service deliver takes place.
- Major projects may require a deposit or stage payments to be made before completion of the project.
- If work is delayed or extended due to circumstances outside Halagen’s control, further interim payments may be required.
- Fees and prices will be reviewed annually but may be adjusted at any time.
- 30 days written notice of any changes will be given to the Client.
- VAT is applicable at the standard UK rate for all UK based clients. All invoices are issued on 21 day payment terms, unless agreed otherwise.
- Interest on any overdue account will be charged at the published rates as set out in the Late Payment of Commercial Debts Act 1998, amended 2002.
- Unless explicitly agreed as part of a contract, copyright will remain with Halagen Ltd. This is relevant to all written, electronic or any other medium on which copyright material is held and will also apply to any commissioned photography. Clients should take care to ensure that they have considered the future use of any items and negotiated a clear agreement on copyright ownership.
Confidentiality and conflicts of interest
- If a potential conflict of interest or confidentiality issue arises, existing clients will always be consulted about their preferred course of action.
- All information given in confidence will continue to be treated in confidence so long as it remains out of the public domain.
- It will only be used to provide services for the Client and will only be released or disclosed with the Client’s written consent.
- We make no warranty as to the functionality, performance, or fitness for a particular purpose or use of this website.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions, you also accept that Halagen Ltd is not responsible for:
- Interruption of Service – we cannot guarantee the availability of your systems
- Security – if a third party gains access to any of your data
- Damage – any losses or damages resulting from the use of our products
- If the Client wishes to terminate an agreement before the completion of the project or service 30 days’ written notice must be given.
- At any time and without notice Halagen Ltd may discontinue service for (i) any breach of this agreement (ii) to follow any applicable laws or regulations, (iii) if the user fails to make payments or (iv) for any other reason.
- Clients will be liable for projected fees in that period (calculated on a pro-rata basis), while any work planned for that period will also be completed.
- Halagen Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Changes will be published on the website at www.halagenrecruit.com
Fees are based as a percentage on the gross first year’s annual salary of the candidate. An initial, non-refundable fee based on a percentage of the total fee finally charged will be payable on commencement of the assignment. The balance of the fee will be payable upon the written acceptance by the candidate of the post on offer. No refunds will be made if the candidate leaves the new employer, but Halagen will carry on the service to find a replacement at 50% of the original fee level.
Other Halagen Services
Executive Coaching and Development
- Our fee rates are based on the nature, level of complexity, duration and level of involvement in our Client’s businesses based upon the specific requirements set out in our proposals and Service Level Agreements.
- Fees will be invoiced at the start of each month in which the service takes place and be collectable by BACS transfer no later than the 21st day of the month to which the invoice relates unless a standing order arrangement exists between Halagen and the Client.
Bespoke Financial Training
- Our fee rates are based on the nature, level of complexity, duration and level of the training programmes and are based upon the specific requirements set out in our proposals and Service Level Agreements.
- Training programmes will be invoiced in advance and all sessions must be completed within 6 months of the first appointment unless agreed otherwise.
- In the event of cancellation, we reserve the right to levy a cancellation charge according to the number of business days’ notice given prior to commencement of the course as indicated below:
CANCELLATION NOTICE FEES
14 days Nil
8 – 13 days 75%
1 – 7 days 100%
- Halagen Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone the service(s). We will use reasonable endeavours to provide seven days’ notice of cancellation of any services but will not accept any liability whatsoever for failure to provide the service.